Farnham Pilgrim 2018
Congratulations on all runners of “The Pilgrim” a lot of lovely comments a people saying they had a great day.
Please put reviews on Runnersworld or rate us on Facebook we do read these comments and discuss them, in order to make the race better every year
Farnham Pilgrim Marathon (incorporating a Half Marathon) is possibly one of the prettiest trail marathons / half marathons in the UK. It is set to be one of the “must-do” events of the year again! The route is challenging but rewarding after all it is the Surrey Hills!
The Marathon halfway point, reaches the stunning St.marthas church, This is no ordinary marathon. It is a unique, bespoke event with the option of a Half Marathon and Family Walk, with a whole lot of other activities to keep your supporters happy.
The Farnham Pilgrim was awarded a trophy for the “Best New Event” after its inaugural running in 2010. Since that date it has been consistently highly-rated by participants, and Runners World places it in the TOP TEN marathons for 2015.
- There will be a Free Family Fun Walk (Donations to charity)
- Children’s play area on site.
- Bacon sandwiches available from Woodlarks, plus a coffee van.
- Free supervised parking.
- Loads of toilets.
- Local hotels
- Changing tent with bag store.
- First Aid and radio support.
- Marked and well-marshalled route (the maximum distance between water-stations is 2.4 miles!)
- Massage service available.
- Bespoke Medals to all finishers.
- Technical T- shirt to all finishers
- Prizes Men : 1st / 2nd / 3rd Vets 1st Over 40, 1st Over 50, 1st Over 60
Women : 1st / 2nd / 3rd Vets 1st Over 35, 1st Over 45, 1st Over 55
(other prizes depending on number of entries in each category)
Start/Finish: The Sands Recreation Ground (opposite The Barley Mow pub), The Sands, Farnham, Surrey, GU10 1NE. OS Grid Reference SU 883464
Sponsors of the Farnham Pilgrim Marathon